2011 wow!

Can't believe it's a New Year.  We spent the blow out evening at home tucked in p.j.'s because Andre' and I were falling apart puddles being ill.  We are on the mend and at the moment plowing through the internet to plan our itinerary to Bali.  I'm so excited to hit the plane on Monday and run my toes in the sand at Nusa Dua Beach Resort, relax, get a massage ahhhhh and then go check out Nusa Dua.  I still can't believe we are going.  Life is finally settling in here, Andre' will be in FULL time school starting January 10.  I have no idea where Christmas break has gone.  Going into it thinking the kids are now on 24 more days of no school, after just being off nearly a month and 1/2 blowing out of Kansas.....really....but it has flown by. One thing I must share in our adventure is the task of going to a public toilet, let's say in the mall.  First thing I've learned, most of the times there isn't one line filing into the stalls, you pick the toilet you want to gamble will come out next and stand in front of it.  At first this process really made me crazy because Natasha and I would wait at the door area and girls would walk past by and I would think to myself, hello I'm I invisible, but then reminded myself, new country....watch and learn.  The girls will pick a place to wait in front of each stall instead of one line and then you open the door and it's a surprise if you get a actual toilet or a flat toilet built into the floor...never a dull moment.  The best is when you get a toilet that has shoe prints on the actual toilet lid from someone in the opposite shoes wondering what on earth is this WEIRD big toilet all about, the one I would consider normal.  All perspective.  Oh, and don't forget toilet paper.  Tips for the day. Happy New Year!

Comments

Popular Posts