A glimpse into Bali.....

The squirrels were loads of entertainment, certainly not shy of the large humans.   We are the animal loving family, so the turtle farm is a definite "do not go to" it broke my heart and made me want to come back that evening and bust the fence down so these sweet little creatures could bust free!  We nearly had Valentin thrown in jail entering the country, now momma was going to hit the pen for freeing the cages furry animals. The beautiful monkey "Todd" another one I wanted to put in my bag and steal away, was a Fanta Crack addict, no joke.  You would walk by his cage and he would freak out if the kids wouldn't give him their minature glass fanta bottles, poor thing was a trip.  Andre' gave him his little coke bottle, and he took a sip and shook his head like he just put hot sauce in his mouth, non to pleased that it wasn't Fanta. I had to keep repeating to myself, this is what is feeding the locals, all of us crazy tourists paying to come see their locked down turtles, crack fanta monkey....a memory I soon won't forgot.  His face will be blown up and gracing my walls because he is such of memory from our trip.

Comments

  1. Oh,my friend, if only the world could be addicted to Fanta...I love your heart for all those living creatures! I love your heart for your man and your kiddos too! Love your guts,Carol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts