Well hello stanger! I'm back!

So much has happened and life has been a complete whirlwind.  I will do my best to bring our life up to speed in the most condensed version possible and then I will along the way add the photos and bliss of the travels in ASia I obviously was having a bit to much fun to add here.

First..and HUGE we have welcomed Sebastian Hunter into our home July 2012!  Huge Huge!!! He arrived to us at two months old, the most precious bundle of love you want to snuggle to pieces! He has completely changed our lives but for the good and I can't image life without him.  He just made our puzzle complete.

We are also back in MEEERrricca.  November 2014 was a year back from me, we landed in Tulsa, Oklahoma.  God definitely makes me giggle.  I keep requesting Italy, but he seems to thing the other places need to be on our adventures at the moment instead.

It was a very bumpy departure and landing due to VISA issues for Sebastian.  The Malaysian part of the adoption was a walk in the park, it was the American side that gave us longesssssstttttt process and so much stress I think I may have aged 40 years internally wondering, praying, waiting, and waiting and papers and approvals to line up.

Valentin's job landed him back in the USA before me and the lids for 8 months traveling a long journey about every four weeks to catch up with us for two weeks.  Then Natasha flew to Tulsa solo in October and the boys and I like I slid in November.

To say the least Tulsa rolls at a VERY different speed than Kuala Lumper!! A huge blessing was being so close to Kansas so many weekends we've spent having visitors and bouncing over to the old stomping grounds for a catch up which has been awesome.  We've also been blessed with some friends we new in Kansas here and met some other great new friends making the transition always so much easier.

I do miss CHerry daily!  When you have a live in and were treated like a princess.....it is REALLLY ZERO fun to acclimate to the loss of that.  I do miss the food...the speed of life.....the jump on a plane and your in extremely different exotic places in just a couple hours or less!

But as always I'm digging my heels in, seeking out the best of the city.....so hold on for the ride.  Stay tune to the next adventures....



Comments

  1. I love that our adventures to new places are where we meet new friends which after time become cherished memories of wonderful places and stories you share with old friends. The best possible combination of life is travel, love and laughter.
    much love to you
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts