Where does the time go?

Took a destination off the WISH list....BALI ahhhhhhh....it does really have a peaceful feel to the place.  We were there just five fast days but it's a glimpse into another world.  I would have loved to SEE more of Bali, I couldn't get the family off the resort Nusa Dua Hotel and Beach Resort.  I think every ones souls needed rest and reprieve after the journey across the world. There is a calm amongst the people and a peace that i wish would be discovered world wide.  One lesson to take away is they pray to their God's FIVE times a day, I truly believe if we all were partaking in such a practice it would be a different world.  There's so much to learn about their culture it intrigues me to go back, which is a rarity for me.  I always feel there are to many other places in the world I want to go to so why would I ever go back somewhere...we'll I might change my mind on this one because it just wasn't enough time and I need to see more!!! I had an absolute blast snorkeling with the kids and Valentin.  It was our daily adventure to go out on the boats to the reef or straight off the shore to see what we could discover.  It tickles my heart that my kids love the underwater world as much as their momma and dad :) Enjoy the pics!

Comments

Popular Posts