Counting down to departure......

The kids are so excited that they will be back in their old stomping grounds Kansas in less than a week.  I told them the other day by the end of our trip...nearly four weeks (London, Kansas, California, Illinois, Paris and back to London), I have a feeling there will be things they will be missing about their NEW home, Malaysia.  Maybe I'm completely wrong....but I know four weeks in the planes, trains and automobiles, it's nice to cross back through to our home.

Recap on items that won't be missed in the four weeks....

wet floors in the toilets......where similar to garden hoses are used to blast the cubicle by each user?

mega mall car parks

so many things you need to do are in a HUGE MALL!

trying to FIND a parking place in Scaryville.....the name my kiddos have labeled the shopping area by our house... haa haa

hearing the GPS....RECalculating......not getting lost as much but holy cow.....

smell of durian......lots of odd smells

I won't miss the boys nearly falling over themselves to look at Natasha....I'm sure that would be high on Valentin's list too.

What will be missed...

new friends......

there new favorite restaurant Pizza Brava....yes they don't fall far from the tree, seeking out something Italian....across the world HA.... I will miss the huge selection of all the different types of food we can explore here, makes a foodie very happy.

All of our furry clan...  dogs....Sas and Oscar.....Kitty land......Chloe, Cooper, Chase & Cuala

MAXI.....for sure by me......our live in who completely spoils us rotten!!!!

The melting pot of cultures...

The munchkins are needing to be fed...where is that live-in....oh day off.......

Comments

Popular Posts